Okay, some things I just can't fathom. Like how some people can be so cruel. Take for instance, my ex-husband. Friday night he wanted to come over. For only one thing, I'm sure of. Anyway, he text me and I never answered because I was busy moving my new roommate (and best friend of five years) in that night. Well, the texts read like this:
8:47: Sorry I missed your call.
9:30: Baby?
9:45: Who are you with now?
11:38: I'll be there in 20 minutes and I'd better find nobody there.
12:10: Your (sic) nothing but a horror (sic) and a slut. Never contact me again you slut
12:14: Wish I would have never have never (sic) married you. You're nothing.
1:00: Never contact me again.
Okay - WTF? All I can fathom is that he came by and I didn't hear the doorbell and he lost it. I mean, he definitely suffers from borderline personality disorder but this is ridiculous. I would never say those kinds of things to someone. I don't understand why he has so much hate. That really hurt and I can't understand why anyone would say such things.
To make things worse, Bill (my best friend) and I went to PF Changs last night. We got up to the bar and some guy sitting next to me was flirting with the bartender. When I looked over, that guy happened to be my ex. I simply walked out. There was no other way to handle it. Pretty much put a damper on the entire evening.
Bill and I want to run away to Key West. We're taking the first week off in January to check it out. I can't wait.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment